Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience.- Francis Bacon, Sr., English lawyer and philosopher. 1561-1626
Education, experience, adventures of the mind and senses……with its wealth of history and modern challenges, Jordan is a natural classroom.
Educational tours are of necessity customer-driven. Tell us your focus and we’ll help you design a rewarding educational program.
Some of the educational programs we’ve designed in the past include:
- Scout Challenge in Desert Skills.
- Ancient Hydrology Systems.
- Bedouin Medical Practices and Remedies.
- Interfaith Studies Seminar.
- Influence of the Jordan River on Successive Civilizations.
- Roman Provincial Settlements.
- In Search of the Ancient Frankincense Road.
- Navigating by the Stars.
- The Role of Women in the Modern Jordanian Family.
- Nomadic Life in the Modern World.
- Early Islamic Architecture.
The possibilities are as limitless as man’s curiosity. Let’s learn together!